The Cable Overlength Box Q-Fiber is designed for placement in the telecommunication manholes or cable cellars. It is used for arranging and winding the cable overlength, it guarantees correct bend radius of the wound cable. It protects the cable against mechanical damage. The cable overlength box holds 120 m of cable with 10 mm in diameter. The box consists of the support frame and the cover. It is possible to order the support frame or the cover alone.
▪ Dimensions: 600 x 600 x 100 mm,
▪ Capacity: 120 m of cable with 10 mm in diameter,
▪ Support frame made of galvanised steel,
▪ Corrosion-protected external housing,
▪ Equipped with a knob holding the cover to the frame,
▪ Possibility to order fixing knob with key.
Telecommunication, CATV, Monitoring, Industry, LAN, MAN, WAN, FTTx, PON.
Photos and dimensions:
How to order:
|Cable Overlenght Box (set)
Cable Overlenght Support Frame 500-700 mm (galvanised steel)
Cover for the Support Frame for Cable Overlenght
▪ Cable overlength support frame 500-700 mm (galvanised steel),
▪ Cover for the support frame 600x600x100 mm,
▪ Fixing knob.
▪ Box holds 120 m of cable with 10 mm in diameter,
▪ Box has a holders for wall mounting,
▪ Cable overlenght box is packed in a cardboard box.
Files to download: