Q-Fiber CWDM is a wavelength division multiplexing technology which allows transmission of up to 18 optical channels through a single fiber. The channel spacing is 20 nm. The ability to transfer information in one fiber makes it possible to build low-cost metropolitan and wide area networks. CWDM technology enables the transmission of up to 10 Gb/s per channel, as well as any configuration in the following modes: ADD & DROP, MUX and DMUX.
▪ Packaging: LGX, ODF 19’’, splice tray, ABS,
▪ Description of the wavelength on the front panel,
▪ Any configuration of fiber optic connectors,
▪ Wavelength range from 1270 nm to 1610 nm.
Telecommunication, CATV, Monitoring, Industry, LAN, MAN, WAN, FTTx, PON.
How to order:
▪ A 3-year warranty,
▪ Measurements at different wavelengths,
▪ Description of outputs / inputs,
▪ Each product is custom-made,
▪ All modules are sealed with a label guarantee,
▪ Modules are packed in a protective cardboard box.
Files to download: