The Hermetic Fiber Optic Splice Closure DJS-56II may be used as a cable terminal or a connecting sleeve. The coupler may be installed both in a vertical and in a horizontal position. It consists of the cabinet and distribution board. The door is mounted on hinges. Air-tight closure is fulfilled by 5 galvanised screws and a rubber sealing washer, which protects the fibre-optic splices against the influence of adverse atmospheric conditions. The FOSC is suitable for installation on walls and on poles. The packing of the introduced cables is made by means of air-tight glands. The placement of a switching field makes it possible to swiftly organise and cross fibre-optic connections.
▪ High quality material ABS,
▪ Airtight closure,
▪ Cable port: 2 x ø14 mm,
▪ Core capacity: 24,
▪ 12xSC/E2000 simplex or 12xST/FC Panel,
▪ Internal handle cables,
▪ Size (L x W x H): 280x200x90 mm.
Telecommunication, CATV, Monitoring, Industry, LAN, MAN, WAN, FTTx, PON.
Photos and dimensions
How to order:
|DJS-56II||Hermetic Fiber Optic Splice Closure MINI|
|FOST D23||DIN24 Splice Tray (24 cores)|
||DJS-56II 12xSC/E2000 simplex Panel*
|FP-56-12ST||DJS-56II 12xST/FC Panel|
|* Suitable for LC/LX.5/MTRJ duplex SC foot print adapters|
▪ FOST D23 DIN24 Splice tray (1 pc),
▪ 12xSC/E2000 simplex* or 12xST/FC panels (1 pc),
▪ Earthing wire ø1.5 mm (0.3 m),
▪ Labeling paper (1 pc),
▪ Mounting bolt ø7 mm (3 pcs),
▪ Nylon tie (4 pcs),
▪ Flat key 36 mm (1 pc),
▪ Cable seals (0.5 m).
▪ FOSC holds one FOST D23 DIN24 cassette,
▪ FOSC has internal handle cables,
▪ FOSC is packed in a cardboard box.
Files to download: